FASS Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel System 290GPH Dodge Cummins 5.9L 1998.5-2004 - TSD08290GTSD08290G
FASS Diesel Fuel Systems 1998.5-2004 Dodge Ram Cummins Titanium Signature Series 290GPH (TSD08290G) Part No: TSD08290G
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel System was engineered by FASS Diesel Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration System in the diesel industry. Rated at 290 gallons per hour you will find this System is designed for a high-performance vehicle that has a large fuel demands and still comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This Titanium Signature Series fuel System can support your Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel engine with enough fuel for 1200-1500 large and multiple aggressive fueling upgrades commonly used during competitions. A Titanium Signature Series fuel System also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection Systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection System and Bosch Diesel Injectors.
These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter and FASS Diesel Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket Systems are important for both daily drivers and high-performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
This kit includes a Bulkhead Fitting and Suction Tube. Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8 inch Suction Tube along with a 1/2 inch Fuel Return Port.
This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube allows the user to plum their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process.
The pickup tube is fabricated out of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today's quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System's high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a whisper while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that's not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly Polished (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure Extreme cold weather operations!
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new System. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Series System takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
1998.5-2004 Cummins 290GPH System Features:
- New Whisper Technology
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- 290 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.