DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
LA TUNING/POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. is the SELLER of all products offered by sale on this website. By purchasing any product through this website, BUYER acknowledges and agrees:
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all USERS of Product purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions (including the CAA), noise/sound, and speed/use.
- Some products offered for sale through this website are capable of the following:
- Making a vehicle capable of obtaining vehicle speeds unsafe for driving conditions.
- Making a vehicle capable of obtaining conditions exceeding safe vehicle speeds based on mechanical condition of the vehicle, such as tire speed ratings.
- Making the vehicle capable of exceeding mechanical limits of engine speed, power output, and mechanical stress upon the powertrain, driveline, chassis, and body of the vehicle.
- Producing power and torque output(s) requiring superior driving skills and techniques in order to be safely applied. It is the sole responsibility of BUYER of these products to make BUYER and any USER of these products aware of these additional capabilities and adjust the installation and use of the product accordingly, or to not install or use the product.
- Installation and use of Product could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties, and BUYER expressly acknowledges and assumes that risk and hereby waives any liability of SELLER related to such risk.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.
- No product is available for sale or use in the state of California.
- POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. only manufactures and sells emission compliant tuning, and the Product cannot be used to “defeat” or otherwise interfere with or disable any emissions control device.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website at any time. Advice received via the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF OWNERSHIP AND USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
BUYER acknowledges the products sold through this website constitute the intellectual property of POWER PERFORMANCE ENTERPRISES, INC. and/or others. BUYER acknowledges that his purchase of such products constitutes a license to use such products for a single use on a single vehicle and that SELLER reserves all other ownership and use rights. BUYER agrees he shall not resell or redistribute these products under any circumstances unless specific and limited rights have been given in writing by SELLER to BUYER.
FOR NEW PRODUCT ORDERS:
PPEI shall have no liability to Customer for any delay caused by the Company shipping the products to the Customer. Shipment and/or delivery dates are merely estimates and failure of shipment and/or delivery by the estimated date will not constitute grounds for charge back, setoff, or other damages or claims of damages against Seller. PPEI is not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.
Further, Customer shall exercise reasonable and timely diligence in discovering and reporting to Seller any damage or shortage in materials and parts. Claims for missing parts, damage in shipping and/or requested returns must be submitted via a support ticket created on www.ppei.com within 30 days after documented delivery date of receipt of ordered items to Customer. Shipping packaging is not weatherproof. Thus, proper storage of packages is required.
FOR ORDERS RELATED TO PRODUCT REPAIR REQUESTS:
All risk of loss or destruction of or damage to product shall be on the Customer from and after tender of the products to the shipping Carrier. Customer is responsible for adequately and securely packaging any products sent to us for repair. If, PPEI, in its sole discretion determines that the item was damaged prior to or upon its arrival to us, PPEI will refuse to repair the item and will offer to return ship the damaged item back to the customer for a pre-paid shipping fee (ranging between $25.00 – $75.00 depending on size and weight of package).
Any requests for return shipping must be submitted via a support ticket created on www.ppei.com.
By placing an order for new product(s) or by placing an order(s) related to product repair requests, Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and the Return Policy set forth on our website, www.ppei.com. You may view our return policy and return instructions here: Return Policy