ALL SOFTWARE/TUNING PURCHASES ARE FINAL & COMPLETELY NON-REFUNDABLE
Software and tuning are intangible goods. Customer shall not ever be entitled to any refund rebate, compensation, or restitution for any reason whatsoever, even if the software contains material flaws.
Customer shall exercise reasonable and timely diligence in discovering and reporting to PPEI any damage or shortage in materials and parts. Please be aware that original shipping packaging is not weatherproof. Thus, immediate, proper storage of packages upon and after delivery is required. Claims for missing parts, damage in shipping, defective merchandise and/or requested returns must be submitted via telephone or a support ticket created at (“Contact Us”) within 30 days after documented delivery date of receipt of ordered items to Customer. A company representative will then provide a pre-paid return label. All non-defective and unused returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Customer shall have 15 days from emailed receipt of return label to tender the item to the courier. Absolutely no return or refund will be allowed after 60 days from order date.
Unless PPEI determines the product to be defective, upon receipt of the returned item, a refund of the price of the item (less the 10% restocking fee) and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item or via a check or electronic payment from PPEI. In order to qualify for a refund, all items must be completely unused, in the original packaging, and in the same condition in which the item was received. The original shipping charge is not refunded when returning unused or non-defective items. If you received a discount or free item by purchasing multiple items together, you will lose that benefit if you do not return all items together. We may suspend or cancel payment or refuse to honor a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, abuse, unlawful or other manipulative behavior.
Please use the following instructions to return products to PPEI:
Please follow the instructions below when packing and sending your product for return. It’s important to note that the instructions below must be followed in order to allow us the opportunity to process your return.
- Send the item in its original packaging if possible.
- Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process.
- Include a copy of the packing slip.
- Use a secure shipping method to send the item so that it can be tracked. PPEI is not responsible for items lost during shipping and cannot process your return until the item is received, inspected and determined to be free from damage or use.
- Unless a different return address is specified on your packing slip, all returns should be sent to the following address: 6096 Candice Lane, Lake Charles, LA 70615.