FASS Fuel Systems COMP330G Competition Series 330GPH (30 PSI MAX) - COMP330GCOMP330G
FASS Fuel Systems Competition Series 330GPH (30 PSI MAX). Part No: COMP330G The Competition Series diesel fuel System was specifically designed for high performance diesel applications that demand a large volume of fuel supply.
Each Competition Series System comes equipped with our new High Flow Adjustable Regulator which can provide excellent pressure regulation up to 600 gallons per hour!
The Competition Series utilizes our Extreme Water Separator that removes over 99 percent of the water that can be found in diesel fuel (3rd party laboratory tested) and filters out damaging particulates down to 2 microns. This is a universal System and does not come with fuel lines, wiring, or fittings.
Electrical Requirements: Each motor will need a 10 amp fuse and we recommend 10 gauge wiring to each motor. Each electric motor can draw up to 10 amps max.
Fuel Line Requirements: A single -12 suction line is recommended while a -8 or -10 engine feed and FASS return line is sufficient.
Competition Series 330G Information:
- Supplied with Our Universal Mounting Bracket.
- Pressure Adjustable from 0-30 PSI.
- -10 AN Inlet, Outlet, and Pressure Regulator Ports.
- Removes Water, Air and Debris from Diesel Fuel.
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating.
- 1/8 NPT Pressure Gauge Port.
- Easier to prime than a mechanical gear System.
30 PSI Maximum Pressure.
Competition Series 330G Flow Rates:
- 336 Gallons Per Hour at Free Flow (0 PSI).
- 324 Gallons Per Hour at 10 PSI.
- 312 Gallons Per Hour at 15 PSI.
- 306 Gallons Per Hour at 20 PSI.
- 300 Gallons Per Hour at 25 PSI
- 294 Gallons Per Hour at 30 PSI.
Two WH-1006-3R can be purchased to power the FASS Competition Series motors if you do not wish to build a custom wire harness.
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.