Banks Power Intercooler System 04-05 Chevy/GMC 6.6 LLY W/Boost Tubes Banks Power25978
Move over, pipsqueak.
The stock intercooler has an inferiority complex. No wonder. It’s smaller than Techni-Cooler in every aspect: Boost tubes? Core area? Inlet/outlet? Even the end tanks. And most competitors use poorly designed sheet metal end tanks and provide inadequate flow volume.
Banks cranks up the volume.
Banks improves airflow into and out of the intercooler with big mandrel-bent 3 inch boost tubes. Large, rugged, high-efficiency cast end tanks that won't rupture under high-boost conditions. A huge inlet and outlet. And a 25 Percent larger core area with a whopping 34 Percent improvement in volume .
The King of Cool.
Removing restrictions and improving airflow lowers boost air temps. This increases the density and oxygen content of air entering the engine, which amplifies power, lowers exhaust gas temps (EGTs) and improves fuel economy. And when EGTs are tamed, the tuner doesn’t need to limit fuel delivery. So you get higher continuous, useable power and more power at any EGT. Very cool!
Everything about Banks Intercooler is bigger, including the core area, which has 34 Percent more flow volume. Increases air density for more continuous power. It doesn't get any cooler than Banks Intercooler.
Features and Benefits:
- Restriction-free for superior flow
- 25 Percent larger core area with 34 Percent more volume
- Big boost tubes & durable cast end tanks
- Packs cool, dense air into cylinders
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- It doesn’t get any cooler than Techni-Cooler
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- 3 inch mandrel-bent boost tubes
- High-efficiency custom-machined end tanks
- 25% thicker core with 34% more volume
Emissions Compliant: D-161-90
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.