Banks Power Boost Tube Upgrade Kit, Red powder-coated for 2004.5-2009 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax25936
Banks boost tube is larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow and intercooler to improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks cold side tube has 65 percent greater flow area than stock tube. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tube is mandrel-bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tube improves retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tube for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5 inch vs 3.0 inch)
- Allow the turbo charger to spool up faster
- Improves airflow
- Driver side tube
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamp
- Tube has 2.375 in. reduction
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3 inch
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Red powder-coated
- Banks: 3 inch
- Stock: 2.375 inch
Banks cold side has 65 percent greater flow area than OEM cold side.
Better flowing intercooler tube results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
- Stock intercooler
- Stock intake elbow
- Aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet/outlet size and location
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.