Banks Power Boost Tube Upgrade Kit Red Powder Coated (Set) for 2020 - 2023 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax L5P Banks Power26005
Banks Boost Tubes are the largest charge air cooler pipes in the industry, measuring in at a full 3.5 inches. Every other competitive product on the market tops out at just 3.0 inches, and your factory pipes are only 2.5 inches with crushed bent corners and flimsy plastic components. By contrast, Banks Boost Tubes are made of high-quality aluminized steel for maximum strength and durability. With Banks Boost Tubes' smooth bends, your turbo can spool quicker thanks to improved boost pressure retention for maximum horsepower.
The Boost Tubes work with the stock Duramax intake components by using proprietary high-strength 5-ply silicone hoses. Unique to the 2020+ model, a pair of billet aluminum cold-side adapters are also used for the intercooler connection and the throttle body. These are specially made for the airflow requirements of the L5P and feature a Venturi-like taper on their inside diameter to maintain boost pressure and volumetric flow.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock and competitors (3.5" vs 2.5")
- Hot Side flows 490 CFM @ 12" vs stock 388 CFM
- Cold Side flows 635 CFM @ 12" vs stock 435 CFM
- Constant 3.5in diameter tubing for the best flow
- Billet venturi couplers maintain boost pressure
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Allow the turbocharger to spool up faster
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Improves airflow by over 26% and 45%
- 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Bung for a temperature probe
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.