2019-2024 RAM 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins | Banks Ram-Air Cold Air Intake | Oiled42279
Banks Ram-Air Intake feeds your 6.7L Cummins engine cooler, denser, outside air for greater power and fuel economy. Experience the benefits of greater flow, performance, and sound over stock. Its performance is extensively tested and validated: in the computer, using Computational Fluid Dynamics software - on the flowbench - and later, on the vehicle.
- "Big Ass Filter" Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- Lightweight and durable XLPE mold insulates against heat soak
- Flows over 51% more CFM than stock at the same pressure
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Oversized airbox increases cool air volume around filter
- More audible and aggressive induction note
- Connects to OEM Ram-Air Scoop
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- No Check Engine Light
- Oiled Air Filter Element
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.