Banks Power Monster Exhaust System 5-inch Single S/S-Black Tip CCSB for 13-18 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L Banks Power49777-B
Banks Power introduces the new 5 Inch Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the Ram 2500/3500 6.7L CCSB (Crew Cab Short Bed) pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust measuring a mere 4 Inch compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5 Inch outlet, the Banks system offers a 60 percent greater flow area than stock, and the Monster Exhaust boasts less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Cummins owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; chrome-plated polished stainless steel or high-temp matte black with rolled edge. And, unlike other brands, Banks' chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat.
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- High-temp matte black painted stainless steel tip
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
- Fitment Note: Fits Single or Dual Rear Wheel and trucks with Coil Springs. Will not fit trucks with Leaf Springs or OEM Air Bags
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.