All Software/Tuning Purchases ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Customer shall exercise reasonable and timely diligence in discovering and reporting to PPEI any damage or shortage in materials and parts. Claims for missing parts, damage in shipping and/or requested returns must be submitted via a support ticket created at www.ppei.com within 30 days after documented delivery date of receipt of ordered items to Customer. Please be aware that original shipping packaging is not weatherproof. Thus, proper storage of packages upon and after delivery is required. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer, unless it is determined that the product is defective; in which case a support technician will provide a pre-paid return label.
Unless PPEI determines the product to be defective, upon receipt of the returned item, a refund of the price of the item (less the 10% restocking fee) and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item or via a check or electronic payment from PPEI.
Please use the following instructions to return products to PPEI:
Please follow the instructions below when packing and sending your product for return. It’s important to note that the instructions below must be followed in order to allow us the opportunity to process your return.
- Send the item in its original packaging if possible.
- Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process.
- Include a copy of the packing slip.
- Use a secure shipping method to send the item so that it can be tracked. PPEI is not responsible for items lost during shipping and cannot process your return until the item is received, inspected and determined to be free from damage or use.
- Unless a different return address is specified on your packing slip, all returns should be sent to the following address: 6096 Candice Lane, Lake Charles, LA 70615.