FASS Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel System 165GPH Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L 2005-2018 and 2021 - TSD07165GTSD07165G
FASS Fuel Systems Diesel System 2005-2018 and 2021 Dodge Ram Cummins Titanium Signature Series 165GPH (TSD07165G) Part No: TSD07165G
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel System was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration System in the diesel industry. Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by a limited lifetime warranty this Titanium Signature Series System is capable of supporting your Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling upgrades.
A Titanium Signature Series System also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection Systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection System and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process.
Aftermarket Systems are important for both daily drivers and high-performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque. This kit includes two FASS BHF-1005 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fittings function as both a suction and return tube.
This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube Kit allows the user to plum their FASS suction and return line directly to their bulkhead fitting which are mounted directly on the fuel tank module, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process.
The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to below 1/8 tank of fuel. The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel Systems are the superior fuel System and filtration System, in the diesel industry.
This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our Systems and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get the product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2 percent failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems.
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today's quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System's high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a whisper while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that's not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly Polished (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure Extreme cold weather operations!
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new System. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series System takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
2005-2018 Cummins 165GPH System Features:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- 165 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Bulkhead Fitting Suction Tube and Return
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
WHO IS THE TUNER/CALIBRATOR
PPEI, also known as Power Performance Enterprises, Inc., is led by the business owner and lead calibrator/tuner Kory Willis. PPEI began calibrating/tuning back in 2008, specializing in Diesel Performance but has since expanded into the Gas and Powersports industries. Kory and the team at PPEI have set many world records along with continuing many industry “firsts”. We take pride in knowing that Kory not only prides his work, but also thoroughly enjoys setting expectations high for our team so our customers can have the best products available in the world.