LML AUTOCAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Plug the autocal into the truck’s OBD II port using the supplied cord.
- Turn the ignition to the run position, do not start the vehicle.
- Using the down arrow, scroll down to FULL 1 A FLASH and press the center OK button.
- The device will say checking and count from zero percent to one hundred percent, after which it will ask if you want to LICENSE ECU NOW? Press the OK button.
- It will now ask if you are sure, once again press the OK button. The device should now say Flashing with a percentage below it. The flashing process should take 3-5 minutes. The “Flash” tune (full or prog) will no longer be used.
- When the flash has finished, the Autocal will prompt you to turn the ignition off, once off the countdown will begin.
- Once the countdown is finished, turn the key back on but do not start the vehicle.
- Use the up button on the left and select one of the tunes. All the tune files begin with Prog. You then select the mileage/tow tune, tow, street, or max effort tune. Do not choose PROG FLASH, it is not a tune file.
*All the tunes for the truck will begin with PROG*
- It is advised to have a lift pump when running the street tune, and is required for the max effort tune.
- Once you select your tune, press the center OK button. The tuner will then flash the truck. This flash should take 1-2 minutes.
- Once this flash has finished, you need to turn the key off, it may or may not prompt this, but turn the key off and wait for the countdown.
- Once the countdown has completed, the vehicle has been tuned. Turn the key on and enjoy your newfound power.